Saturday 14 March 2009

1000 days old party

UPDATE: SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE! I HAD SOMETHING TO DO THAT I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT! PARTY RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY SAME TIME!


UPDATE 2: NO ONE CAME SO I AM DEFINITELY QUITING!!! SORRY FOR YOU WHO DIDN'T WANT ME TO BUT YOU DIDN'T COME!

Hi peeps for (most probably) the last time,

OK, here's the deal, at least 10 people come to my 1000 days old party or I will quit completely. Here are the details
When: Thursday 19Th March
Where: Blizzard Leprechaun house UPDATE: NOT LEPRECHAUN HOUSE, JUST FORREST!
What time: From 10 am PST to about 12 pm PST (That's 6 pm to 8 pm English time and 11 am to 1 pm American time[I think])
If less than five people come then i am definitely quiting, so if you don't want me too quit, then come.

Burpy678

1 comment:

  1. Hey mate, Don't quit! I think no one came because not many people even go on your site at all yet!

    ReplyDelete